Our Tax team and the Tax Advisory Group make submissions on tax policy and law and handles taxation and ACC issues. A large part of the team's work is member support on taxation operational issues.
The team's diverse roles include:
- Member support for all tax issues, including referring you to the right people or resources.
- Managing NZICA's relationship with Inland Revenue and ACC. The team raises issues on your behalf and receives feedback from IR and ACC on all issues that affect you.
- Submissions on tax law and policy, and input on other tax-related issues.
- Visits to NZICA offices annually to keep you on top of developments.
- Tax education by organising and delivering our annual tax conference, seminars and NZICA office events.