Download our podcasts straight to your computer or audio device.
NZICA tax update - August 2011
Hear from NZICA's tax team on the latest New Zealand tax updates, including;
- Look through companies
- New mixed use assets discussion document
- New herd scheme discussion document
- Mismatch between imputation credits and RWT credits deducted from dividends paid by a company
- GST transitional rule for properties acquired pre 1 April 2011 where change of use occurs after that date
- Penny and Hooper supreme courts decision.
Download MP3 File (15MB)
For further insight about these tax topics check out our training and events calendar.
QC and LAQC changes
A broad overview of the practical issues surrounding the QC and LAQC changes. Presented by Craig Macalister NZICA Tax Director and Sybrand Van Schalkwyk, Parry Field Lawyers
Download MP3 File (9MB)