2012 Tax conference
26–27 October, Wellington
This popular conference returns for its 20th year. Last year over 340 tax practitioners attended so make sure you don’t miss out and save the date in your diary.
NZICA’s tax conference is specially designed to keep you at the forefront of the profession, through the sharing of expert knowledge and informed opinion in an engaging setting.
Leading experts will delve into what you need to know, including explanation of current tax planning, tax legislation and other tax issues.
Whether you’re a veteran tax practitioner or newly entered in the profession, from an accounting or legal firm, a commercial organisation or the public sector, the Tax Conference is catered to prove advantageous to all sectors and levels of experience.
The informative keynote lectures and concurrent breakout sessions enable you to style your experience to what will prove most valuable. This is unequivocally the premier event for tax practitioners.
- Hon Peter Dunne, Minister of Revenue
- John Judge, Company Director
- Denham Martin, Barrister
- Peter Martin, The Treasury
- Brendan Brown, Russell McVeagh
- Michael Turner FCA, Polson Higgs
- Aaron Quintal, Ernst and Young
- Craig Elliffe CA, University of Auckland
- Plus representatives from Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, WHK, BDO, Chapman Tripp, Tomilson Law, Westpac, and more.
All tax professionals at all levels and in all sectors. The breakout sessions enable you to tailor your attendance to topics that will be most valuable to you.
- Advance your ability to navigate the tax landscape.
- Receive a comprehensive practical conference pack, so that you can then actively apply the benefits to your organisation.
- Use the networking opportunities to connect with other tax specialists, developing on-going relationships and support networks.
Friday 26 – Saturday 27 October 2012
Michael Fowler Centre, 111 Wakefield Street, Wellington
This one and a half day event will start promptly at 9.15am on Friday 26 October and finish at 1pm on Saturday 27 October.
On the day registration commences at 8am Friday 26 October. Early registration is also available on Thursday 25 October between 6 and 7pm.
Early-bird registration fee
(if received by 12 October)
Full registration fee
(if received after 12 October)
All prices are inclusive of GST.
For more information please view the 2012 Tax Conference brochure.
To attend the 2012 Tax conference please register online or phone 0800 4NZICA.