NZICA Library offers a selection of eBooks to members through EBL.
- Click on the eBooks link on the main library page.
- Login with your Institute ID and password.
- Browse or search through the eBooks on offer - there are currently 63 eBooks covering a broad range of topics.
- You can browse a book for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes you will be asked if you would like to check the book out. When you check out the book, you can choose to either view it online, or download it to an eBook reader (except for Kindle).
- You will be able to access the ebook for 1 - 7 days. If you need it longer than 7 days, you can re-download the ebook.
- To download the eBook you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (this can be downloaded from the EBL website). If you are using an iPhone, iPad, or an Android device (2.2 and above), you will need to download the free Bluefire Reader app from the Internet.
- If you are interested in more information about how to download eBooks to mobile devices please read this article.
If you have any further questions please contact the Library.