Waikato Trusts SIG
Our main objectives are:
- to provide advocacy and support for members with the aim of assisting them to be better informed trusts awareness by members within our NZICA Waikato
- to provide input into NZICA initiatives, programmes and processes that affect members in our area on matters of trusts.
- to provide professional development and support for members in NZICA Waikato (and their staff) with the aim of assisting them to be better trust practitioners and thereby raising the standards and the public perception of chartered accountants practicing in the area of trusts
- to provide input into NZICA initiatives programmes and processes that affect members practising in the area of trusts, their employees and their clients.
Our member support activities include:
- investigating and recommending by way of submission and otherwise to national office action, which it considers should be taken or, policies which should be adopted by NZICA on trusts
- keeping members up-to-date and informed on issues regarding trusts
- providing CPD opportunities to NZICA members on trusts matters
- liaising with our tax director at NZICA on a regular basis to obtain details of matters of importance, submission dates required.
- organising working groups representing affected members within our area to review and provide submissions to the Waikato Leadership Team on matters of importance concerning trust issues, for ultimate submission to national bodies
- investigating, and recommending to NZICA, action which it considers should be taken or, policies which should be adopted by the NZICA on any matters within the special concern of members practising in the area of trusts under the guidance of the Waikato Leadership Team committee.
- encouraging member engagement.
Convenor: David Waine
Support Group Members:
We are currently looking for support group members. If you are interested please contact Sarah Rundstrom.
For more information or to register your interest in joining this group, contact Sarah Rundstrom, Special Interest Group Coordinator by phone (+64 7 839 2834) or email (email@example.com).