Waikato New Members SIG
If you've recently become an NZICA member, join our New Members special interest group for opportunities to network with those in the area. This group aims to help our newest members develop professionally and to keep up to date with the latest news at NZICA.
Our main objectives are to:
- provide advocacy and support for our most recent members with the aim of assisting them to develop and grow personally and professionally.
- provide input into NZICA initiatives, programmes and processes that affect our newest members
- promote and support the NZICA Leadership Awards
- understand the needs of our newest members through representation and consultation, ensuring appropriate two-way communication channels exist
- identify and promote learning and network opportunities for our new members
- take every opportunity to promote NZICA and its benefits to members and non members.
Our member support activities include:
- investigating and recommending to NZICA the consideration of, and action on, policies and issues relevant to members in the public sector
- keeping members up-to-date on matters affecting them as members of NZICA
- understanding the needs of our newest members through representation and consultation and ensuring that appropriate two-way communication channels exist
- providing support networks and CPD opportunities
- encouraging member engagement.
Convenor: Alice Thame
Support group members:
We are currently looking for support group members. If you are intersested please contact Sarah Rundstrom.
For more information or to register your interest in joining this group, contact Sarah Rundstrom, Special Interest Group Coordinator by phone (+64 7 839 2834) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).