Why employ a member?
Accounting and finance professionals drive today's business. Our members lead some of the best companies in New Zealand and around the world. Employing an NZICA member means you are hiring from amongst the very best in business.
NZICA is proud that the quality, expertise and integrity of our members meet the highest standards. We deliver the professional education and training required to achieve the designations which make our members stand out. We also provide our members with continuing professional development to help them maintain the high standards expected of business professionals today.
If you have unqualified staff in accounting roles, your business may not be performing to its full potential. Employing staff who are NZICA members is your assurance of their knowledge, skills and expertise.
It pays to hire a Chartered Accountant
In today's complex business environment, getting the right advice can mean the difference between success and failure. Chartered Accountants are experts up-to-date on the latest business issues and committed to ongoing professional education. Hiring (or engaging) a Chartered Accountant is a smart investment and your assurance of quality and expertise.
Anyone can call themselves an accountant, but only a Chartered Accountant is:
- a member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- required to undertake mandatory professional development training
- bound by our code of ethics and is required to adhere to professional standards
- subject to our disciplinary procedures
- trained for a minimum of seven years to achieve this professional qualification
- subject to three-yearly review of their professional practices (where they offer services to the public).
Find an NZICA member